When: Sunday, April 30th } Noon to 4PM
Where: Arbor Venues Port of Rochester Location
1000 N. River Street | 1st Floor Port of Rochester Building
This is an Indoor/Outdoor Event
Main Entrance doors are located along the Riverside
Admittance and parking are free. There are over 500 parking spots to be found all around the Port Building.
Join us for a fun filled afternoon featuring:
- 45 Local, Handmade Creatives
- Full Bar serving Beer, Wine, Cocktails & Mimosas
- Signature Cocktail & Mocktail
- Coffee Bar, Baked Goods & Sweet Treats
- Charcuterie Samplers by Grazing Creations
- Moxie Braids
- Sempre by Macey Jon Permanent Jewelry Welding
- DIY Succulent Station with Deep Roots Roc
- Fundraising raffle benefiting NAMI Rochester
There will also be food available at surrounding restaurant's including Bill Gray's and California Rollin II - located inside the Port building. Or at Mr. Dominic's, Windjammers, Jose Joe's, Brother's Chicken & Waffles and Taste of Bahamas - located across the street.
Benefiting NAMI Rochester in honor of Mental Health Awareness Month
More info TBA
Arbor at the Port is located on the 1st floor of the Port of Rochester building by Ontario Beach Park. The main entrance doors can be found along the waterfront at the back of the building. There is ample (500+ spots), free, parking located all around the Port building, Marina and surrounding area.